Sound Bath Meditation Music that Re-balance, Refresh and Energise
With Positive Music sound bath meditation you’ll be taken on a sound healing journey, to calm your mind, connect your heart and nurture your body.
Are you looking for more peace and tranquillity in your life? Wanting to relax, let-go and be more positive and physically feel better?
The peaceful sounds of a sound bath, meditation music with ancient healing instruments and guided meditation will have you letting go of tension and help you feel energised, rebalanced and nurtured.
You can see in this video just a few instruments Peta plays for her sound baths.
Top 3 benefits of Positive Music sound bath meditation
A healing sound bath is deeply relaxing, rejuvenating meditation music that nourishes your mind, body and spirit – allowing pure sound vibrations to wash over you.
Sound healing vibrations of the quartz crystal singing bowls, harmonious gongs and Tibetan bowls, gentle percussive sound of the hoop drum and ambient native flute, will leave you with a sense of peacefulness and wellbeing.
Our sound baths are a great stress reliever! As you relax into the present moment, and settle into stillness, all stress melts away.
Who are the sound baths for?
We cater for individuals, community groups and organisations, for all kinds of occasions, whether you are:
- Organising a conference, wellbeing event or festival
- Hosting a charity event
- Workplace wellbeing program
- Adding elements to yoga or meditation classes
- Private one-on-one sound healing or special occasion
Benefits of a Positive Music Sound Bath include
- Release stress and tension
- Improves meditation concentration
- Boosts the immune system
- Develops mindfulness
- Soothes nerves system, lowering blood pressure, slows down breathing and heart rate
What Sound Healing instruments Peta Plays?
Peta plays a variety of relaxing meditation sounds using beautiful handmade sound healing instruments from around the world, including.
- Harmonious wind gongs and chimes
- Angelic chakra crystal singing bowls
- Medicine hoop drum and sweet melodic native flute
- Soothing vibrations of 7 chakra Tibetan singing bowls from the Himalayas
- … and many more music therapy healing instruments!
Our clients believe that sound bath meditation is key for wellness.
“Sound healing with Peta has been the most beautiful addition to our studio. Peta’s energy and talent for music is exceptional and the mediative journey her vibrations take us on is transformational. Sharing her sound healing with our community is a blessing. We leave the sessions with a feeling of joy, contentment and a floating lightness that carries into our lives. Thank you for sharing you, your healing and your vibrations with us Peta.”
Dee Taueki, Power House Yoga.